my friend who kinda looks like Kristoff sang to a little girl dressed as Elsa at the movie theater he works at.
3) Yes, very much so.
13) Physically? COLD but I have an essay due in 1.5 hours and I’m not nearly finished so STRESSED and SCREWED :)
49) Swimming? On a beach? London? Morocco?
14) Thursday night.
20) Hmmm probably Let Her Go :)
2) Well, most of my friends know I want twins. So I have kids names in pairs. I think that naming of kids should be a mutual decision between parents, but my suggestions would be…
- Liam & Greg or Liam & James
- Katie & Olivia or Erin & Allison
- Jack & Sophie or Philippe & Emma
11) No, I am not.
22) Oooh. Well he’s tall, he has brown eyes, and brown hair, and a big nose (obviously).
39) Soccer then hockey.
44) HAHAHAHAHA aren’t you funny! … 12.
Insecurities are strange. Really, they’re bizarre because we have them about ourselves, yet, other people don’t know we are insecure or what we are insecure about. Most people don’t think we should be. So I guess we shouldn’t stand in the mirror and analyze and overanalyze our bodies, pinch the…
You’re too cute.
When I’m almost done reading a good book.
WHY DOES THAT ELEPHANT REMIND ME OF JOHN GREEN SO MUCH
<3 My second graders loved reading me this book. I’ve heard it about 20 times and it’s great.
Today they took away my baby moose :(
About a month, a month and a half ago… Max lost his mother. She was hit, and had to be shot. The wardens left the baby to survive on it’s own. #BADIDEA #DICKHOLES
So the young moose wandered aimlessly about the community, not sure where to go or what to do. Eventually we started feeding him, and giving him a straw bed. Before we knew it, he was all to happy to see people coming because he knew we were bringing nom noms.
He has become quite the attraction in our little town, and everyone loved to pet him. He was a friendly and gentle little guy. I liked to scratch his nose and kiss it too :P
One of the main concerns when they took him away was that he was “dangerous” … a “wild animal” but I know better. He was raised by humans, he trusted us, and as long as we brought food and petted him, he was happy.
I wasn’t there when they picked him up. But I swear, if they tranquilized him… I will kill whoever did it. He does not deserve to be treated like a dangerous animal. He’s as gentle as a bunny. Just give him a little bit of love and a carrot and he’ll do whatever you want him to.
I’m going to miss you Buddy <3